Pairing Catherine Lansfield’s eye for contemporary elegance with Bridgerton’s stunning sense of opulence, the Wallflower duvet cover set foregoes its namesake to take centre stage in your sleep space.
In a pretty palette of lilacs, pinks and greens, all set against a fresh white canvas, the artwork sees perfectly placed arrangements of butterflies, bees and floral bouquets cascading from top to bottom. It’s well-known that wallflower is a term that can be used to describe a person who prefers not to be noticed, which is why it’s a good thing that this set is fully reversible. Flipping it over will reveal a more subtle scattering of beautiful butterflies set against a pink backdrop, meaning you can hide away the floral face if you prefer.
Combining the classic comfort of cotton with the easy-care properties of polyester, you’ll feel like true royalty every time you slip under the covers.
A set comprises one duvet cover and one pillowcase in single, two pillowcases in double, king and super king sizes.
- Design Type: Patterned
- Material Content: 52% Polyester 48% Cotton
- Washing Instructions: Machine Washable
- Easy Care, Fully Reversible, Button Fastening
- Single: 135x200cm, Double: 200x200cm, King: 220x230cm, Super King: 220x260cm, Pillowcases: 50x75cm
- Wash Before Use. Machine Wash at 40 Degrees. Tumble Dry Safe.
- Made to quality and human-ecological safety standards, in accordance with MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®.